Monday, March 17, 2014

Updates

haha.. I realised I have not been blogging since my last blog dated on Dec 27, 2012!! Well, other than normal busy life, now there's a new app on smartphones which u can blog on the go, so more or less, I've been using that to blog my daily stuff BUT I think I still wanna blog here cuz there'r things which I cant blog on on that mobile blog.

hmm.. some updates of my family first, maybe.

my two rascals are coming to 5 years old in May/June, getting rounder too.. at times, they can be very manja, although at times, they also quite proud.. hahaha..



okay, these 2 are my fat n round rascals.. lolx..

next on list, my lil melon. turning 4 in another 5 mths time. currently, attending N2 at PCF for 3 hours and afterwhich, still under the care of my caring nanny. he's getting more n more mischevious n independent (maybe)... at times, he knows what he wants n insisted he must get it.. can be stubborn as well.. hmm.. wonder who he inherit this stubborness from... :p

as usual, for his bday celebration this year, will still be a small one with close friends and family members plus gotta to prepare some goodie bags for his classmates..


my lil cute cheeky melon...

the mister still the same as usual.. he been on bike for awhile n also switched to play his games on PC instead of on Xbox which initially, he moved his xbox to the PC instead of playing it on tv but now, totally on PC and kept the xbox. and so, whenever hes's playing games, lil melon will take his controller (spoilt one) and sat on the stool next to his lao bei n pretend that he is also playing or just simply watch his lao bei plays.


see how the mister smile when taking photo with him??? -_-"

me? still the same, busy with work, busy with family...


this is the recent selfie of yours truly.. hahahah..